Mon-Thu - $475.00
Fri-Sun - $575.00
*Large Hall rental includes use of small hall
Small Hall not available as stand-alone rental to non-parishioners
- You may contact the Church Office to check on the availability of a date. Remember the availability is tentative, depending on our Janitorial staff, or other functions scheduled, a date may be unavailable.
- We will hold a date you request for a period of two weeks so that you have time to do the proper paperwork. Please remember, a date is not set until a completed application, with the proper payment and security deposits are received and approved by the Hall Rental committee. If we do not receive the above items within two weeks, the date may be forfeited.
- Print the Rental application and the Hall Rental Guidelines. If you are unable to print them for whatever reason, call the church office and copies will be mailed to you.
- Read the Rental Guidelines completely. Any questions may be directed to the Church Office
- Complete the Hall Rental application, both pages. Do not leave anything blank. If you have not determined the exact number of people at your event please give your best guesstimate, and indicate exact number not yet determined.
- Please make all checks payable to St. John of Damascus Church. Mail your completed application and the total fee to:
St. John of Damascus Church
300 West St.
Dedham, MA 02026
- We ask that you get all this to us at least sixty (60) days prior to your function.
- Upon approval by the Hall Rental Committee, a committee member or the church office will notify you.