St. John's Visitation Ministry
“Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”
The Visitation Ministry is being introduced as a way to provide companionship and assistance to individuals and families for ANY reason.
In the January 2014 issue of The Word magazine, Bishop John discussed and suggested this concept.
Donna Sabbag, who chairs the visitation ministry, has over 32 years of experience in human services.
Here are some of the benefits and features of the visitation ministry:
- ANYONE can request a visit.
- Visits can be weekly, monthly, or on an as-needed basis.
- Visits are individualized and can be for companionship, dealing with a loss, bereavement, chronic/terminal illness, convalescence, relocation, caregiving, special needs, divorce, etc.
- Visits can be done in your home, hospital or facility, or can be arranged at a mutually agreed upon location.
- CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE MAINTAINED, with occasional updates provided to Father John.
- Visits will be done by a church member who is a clinically trained and experienced human service professional.
- Visits can offer support, friendship, encouragement and CARE.
Please contact us schedule an appointment or for any questions or concerns.